Lunch with aliens 6

 

Lunch with aliens 6

Hello, kids!! 

This week we finish the unit LUNCH WITH ALIENS. Are you hungry?
 
Esta semana terminamos la unidad LUNCH WITH ALIENS. ¿Tienen hambre?

 

1 Listen to this song: I like space food


 

2 Activity book

Page 36

Now listen again. 2 Match the ryming word.
Escuchar de nuevo. 2. Unir las palabras que riman.

                                3 Complete the song. Completar la canción.

3 Page 68:  Glue the stickers.
 Pegar las etiquetas (en las páginas previas del libro)




4 Final activity

Activity book: Page 74: Read and tick (I like….) or cross X (I don´t like….).
Leer y colocar tilde
(I like….) or cruz X (I don´t like….).


Then draw and write about your favourite lunch. 
(Similar to John´s )
Después dibuja y escribir sobre tu almuerzo favorito. (Sinmilar al de John)

 

Familias, tomar foto y enviar al mail de grado con el título Inglés Lunch with aliens 6.

Thank you!


23 de Abril 🤍