Semana de las artes imagine

 "Imagine"

(from "Imagine: John Lennon" soundtrack)

1)      Watch the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IQYiJxe708
Ver el video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IQYiJxe708

2)      Now practise the song. A practicar la canción.

Imagine there's no heaven

It's easy if you try

No hell below us

Above us only sky

Imagine all the people

Living for today... Aha-ah...

 

Imagine there's no countries

It isn't hard to do

Nothing to kill or die for

And no religion, too

Imagine all the people

Living life in peace... You...

 

You may say I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope someday you'll join us

And the world will be as one

 

Imagine no possessions

I wonder if you can

No need for greed or hunger

A brotherhood of man

Imagine all the people

Sharing all the world... You...

 

You may say I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope someday you'll join us

And the world will live as one

 

3)      Now draw a dove and write your wish for 2021. Choose one from the list below.

Dibujá una paloma y escribí tu deseo para 2021. Elegí uno de la lista de abajo.

Wish list

I wish poverty ends.  
Deseo que termine la pobreza.
I wish there is no more pollution.  Deseo que no haya más covid.
I wish covid ends. Deseo que el covid termine.
I wish the world is more united. Deseo que el mundo sea más unido.
I wish there are more jobs. Deseo que haya más trabajo.
I wish we can go to school.
Deseo que podamos ir a la escuela.
I wish there is no hunger. Deseo que no haya hambre.
I wish there is no more poverty. Deseo que no haya más pobreza.
I wish there is no more cruelty towards animals. Deseo que no haya más maltrato animal.
I wish threre is no more insecurity. Deseo que no haya más inseguridad.
I wish there are no more wars. Deseo que no haya más guerras.
I wish there is world peace.
Deseo que haya paz mundial.
I wish 2021 is positive for everybody. Deseo que sea positive para todos.

4 Finally, can you record yourselves singing a fragment from the song and send it and the dove to your teacher via whatapp?


Finalmente ¿se pueden  grabar cantando un fragment de la canción y mandarlo junto con la paloma y el deseo a su docente de grado via whatsapp ? FECHA LÍMITE DE ENTREGA: 24/11/2020

23 de Abril 🤍