7mo "B" Ingles

7MO "B"

Hola familias, envio actividades para los alumnxs, por favor copiar todo en la carpeta. Gracias. 

REVISION ACTIVITIES FOR 7TH FORM
DIAGNOSIS PERIOD

A   - VERB TO BE:
1)          Read the questions and answer in your folder:
a- When is your birthday?
b- What date is today?
c-  How many members are there in your family?
d- When is your birthday?

B-   PROFILES: BILLIE EILISH
1)   READ THE PASSAGE AND DECIDE IF THE FOLLOWING
STATEMENTS ARE T (True) or F (False). CORRECT THE FALSE ONES


   
Hello! My name is Billie Eilish. I am American and I am eighteen years old. I have got a tarantula called Spidy. She is my best friend. I like playing with her
very much! I  live  in  a  beautiful  house  with  a  big  garden.  There are three bedrooms, a big living-room and two bathrooms.  Every day, I get up at 7 am and I have breakfast with my brother Finneas. He is a composer and a singer, too. And he is my producer. He is 23 years old. Then, I write songs.  I finish my work at 4 pm.  I have tea and I play with Spidy in the afternoon. Then, I do the housework.  I usually have dinner at 8 o’clock. After that, I like playing the guitar.  I usually go to bed at 9 o’ clock.    

1-          Billie is from the U.S.A.
2-         She is 19 years old.
3-         She hasn´t got any pets.
4-         She likes making songs after dinner.
5-         She goes to bed very late.
6-         Her brother lives with her.

2) PUT THE WORDS IN ORDER TO MAKE SENTENCES:

1-          MY/ MUSIC/ FAVOURITE/IS /SUBJECT
2-         TARANTULA/EYES/HAS GOT/BLACK/MY
3-         PLAY/DINNER/AFTER/USUALLY/GUITAR/THE/I
4-         FINNEAS, /BROTHER, /PRODUCER/MY/MY/IS

3) READ THIS INTERVIEW TO BILLIE´S BROTHER AND COMPLETE THE QUESTIONS:

A: Hello, Finneas, how……………………………………………………………..?
F: Hi, I´m 23
A: Where …………………………………………………………………………………..?
F: I ´m American. I´m  from L.A.
A: What ……………………………………………………………………………………….?
F: I´m Billie´s producer. I´m a singer and a composer, too.
A: Do ………………………………………………………………………………………………?
F: Yes, I live with her.

C-   PRESENT SIMPLE: MY ROUTINE

Read the text about Billie and write a similar text about yourself

____________________________________________________
____________________________________________________
____________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________
____________________________________________________
____________________________________________________
____________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________
____________________________________________________
____________________________________________________ 

 Cariños, Miss Roxana.
                                                                                                        #STAY AT HOME
                                                                                                        #QUEDATE EN CASA

11 DE SEPTIEMBRE: DÍA DEL MAESTRO